services
  Services
 St. George School
  School Gallery
The origin of St. George School was out of sheer concern for the children unable to get basic education due to the economic conditions prevailing at home. A massive 90% of the villagers who earn their bread on daily basis fail to protect the rights of their wards for education as it becomes inevitable for people below poverty line to afford, keeping inline the revenue they generate. The remaining 10% faced the hard-hitting facts like the ever-climbing fee structure, transportation facility and the distance as most of the schools are located in the city.
Principal - Fr.Paulose
 
Initiated in the year 1998 with a group of economically deprived children this institution today, imparts education of high standards in order to make the children compet
St George School has approximately 200 students with 100 odd being provided with uniforms, books, fees and food around 25% of children receive partial support from the mission.
A body comprising of committed teachers and supporting staff enables the mission in effective functioning and accomplishment of the intermediate and long-term objectives aswell. Apart from quality education the mission also incorporates nutrition & health programmes